Full course description
About the Course
In this course, you will create and format documents, utilize styles, insert images and lists, align text, work with headers and footers, and print a document. We'll also cover how to organize information using tabs, sorting, and tables -- and we'll discuss how to address accessibility concerns.
- Format and edit a document
- Use styles to format text and create a table of contents
- Insert an image, a table, a header, and page numbers
- Work with bulleted and numbered lists
- Add alternative text to images and tables
- Check spelling and grammar with Microsoft Editor
- Print a document
- Perform basic actions with the keyboard and mouse
- Work with windows, menus, dialog boxes, and the Ribbon
Meet the Instructor
This course is created and maintained by IT Training, a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.