Full course description
About the Course
This course covers how to create a contact group, send automatic replies, create rules, and create folders. You will gain experience in organizing your inbox using categories, follow-up flags, groupings, and column headers. It also covers advanced delivery options, archiving messages, and recovering deleted messages.
- Learn to organize the Inbox
- Use advanced delivery options
- Create Rules, Contact Groups, and Automatic Replies
- Create personal folders
- Delete and recover Outlook items
- Learn how to archive files and folders
- Search messages
- Compose, format, send, and reply to email messages
- Understand how to use different views
- Use IU's Global Address List to find email addresses
Meet the Instructor
This course is created and maintained by IT Training, a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.