Full course description
About the Course
This course will show you how to get the most out of your Outlook calendar, from making appointments and scheduling meetings to color-coding your calendar and creating a group. It also covers sharing calendars, working with time zones, adding recurring events, and creating a personal calendar.
This course is designed specifically for staff, faculty, or graduate students who have an Outlook Exchange account at Indiana University.
- Use calendar views
- Create appointments and meetings
- Add all-day and recurring events
- Work with other users’ schedules
- Create a calendar group
- Work with calendar options
- Work with time zones
- Work with Categories
- Share calendars with others
- Add a new calendar for personal use
- Work with the Outlook interface
- Compose, format, reply to, and forward email messages
- Use IU's global address list
Meet the Instructor
This course is created and maintained by IT Training, a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.
This course is part of a UITS IT Training Certificate Series. Learn more about the series and how to enroll.