Full course description
This course will provide you with experiences, knowledge and resources to help you better understand the importance behind knowing how to effectively work with others and be a good team player. These are necessary skills to possess in order for you to establish & maintain professional relationships and to be successful in the work place.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Identify stages of developing teams
- List behaviors that build mutual trust and respect
- Describe strategies and barriers to creating a shared mindset
Module Topics Include
- Tuckman's Theory of Group Formation
- Building Mutual Trust and Respect
- A Shared Mindset
Meet the Course Creators
IU Online Career Services provides students with support and guidance in the following areas: exploring career services and the world of work; developing job search materials such as a resume, an ePDP, and a LinkedIn profile; and using proven techniques for conducting a successful job search.