Luddy Online Starter Kit is a Course
Luddy Online Starter Kit
Ended Jan 7, 2023
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
At the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering, we shape the future through our cutting-edge research and interdsciplinary education. This set of online moudles provides a concise, yet innovative orientation for faculty and staff whom are new to online and blended education.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Write learning outcomes
- Design effective assessments
- Create an accessible syllabus
- Incorporate graphics and other visual elements
- Promote instructional presence
- Foster a sense of community through student engagement
Module Topics Include
- Online Teaching @ Indiana University
- Canvas Basics
- Designing an Online Course
- Teaching in a Virtual Classroom
- Course Templates
Meet the Course Creators
This course was created in collaboration with the Luddy Office of Online Education and eDesign and Learning Services, UITS.
Length: 1-2 hours
Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering
Audience: Luddy Faculty and Staff