Full course description
If you are considering the Luddy School to further your education and advance your career, this test drive allows you to explore everything that the Luddy School has to offer. You can experience what it’s like to be a Luddy student and see what real online Luddy courses look like.
Whether you’re new to graduate education or simply new to IU, you probably have a lot of questions about the Luddy online experience. This test drive gives you a taste of remote and blended learning and answers many of your questions. In it, you discover who's taking Luddy courses and explore the types of learning activities you can expect, the services you’ll enjoy, the technology and tools that will be available to you, and much more. You can also preview real online courses and gain first-hand experience with the different learning activities you’ll complete.
By exploring this course, you will be able to:
- Preview Luddy online courses
- Identify how Luddy courses are assigned and assessed
- Utilize different online technologies for interacting with your peers and instructor
Graduate Course Previews Include
- Computer Science: Elements of Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science: Computer Vision
- Data Science: Applied Data Science
- Informatics: Applied Machine Learning
- Information & Library Science: Information and Culture
- Intelligent Systems Engineering: Deep Learning Systems
How to Access
- If you do not already have an IU Account, you must create on. You'll find more information about creating an IU Guest Account here.
- After obtaining access to an IU Account (Student or Guest), come back to this page and click Login to enroll.
- Should you experience issues with your account or account creation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Course Creators
This course was created thourhg a collaboration between eLearning Design & Services and the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering.
Questions: Contact us at email@example.com or 812-856-5953.