Full course description
How to Enroll
- In order to receive CEU credit, you must enroll the course.
- If you do not have an IU account, you must create a Guest Account to enroll in this course.Click here for instructions to enroll.
- If you have already enrolled in a course, you can access it by logging into expand.iu.edu.
Part 1 of 5 in our Professional Development Certificate in Harm Reduction and Overdose Prevention.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define harm reduction.
- Recognize key principles of harm reduction.
- Identify the need for harm reduction, with a PWID focus.
- Discuss key harm reduction strategies to support your work as HHRNs.
This course does not have required materials
There are no prerequisites for enrollment in this self-paced course.Click Here to Start