Full course description
As hospitality professionals, it is our job to provide guests with safe and memorable experiences. Each day, millions of visitors utilize lodging and food and beverage facilities all over the world. Their wellbeing and safety is our #1 priority!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the unique link between hospitality services and public health
- Recognize infectious diseases and biohazards present in hospitality operations
- Identify basic infectious disease prevention measures relevant to their workplace
- Aquire information about biohazard cleanup, disinfection, and the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
There are no prerequisites for enrollment in this self-paced course.
How to Receive CEU Credit
- In order to receive CEU credit, you must enroll the course, and also score 80% or higher on the Assessment.
- If you do not have an IU account, you must create a Guest Account to enroll in this course. Click here for instructions to enroll.
- If you have already enrolled in a course, you can access it by logging into expand.iu.edu.