Full program description
Course OverviewPublic Health & YOU offers free online courses that were developed by IU School of Public Health-Bloomington faculty and public health experts. These courses are relevant, provide high-quality instruction and information, and give public health workers an opportunity for continuing education delivered in a user-friendly, convenient way.
For more information, email email@example.com
How to Enroll
- In order to receive CEU credit, you must enroll the course. Click 'Enroll' below the course title. You will automatically be enrolled in the courses in Intro to Public Health Series.
- If you do not have an IU account, you must create a Guest Account to enroll in this course.Click here for instructions to enroll.
- Enrollment closes: 11:59 pm (US EST) December 15, 2018
- Course closes: 11:59 pm (US EST) December 15, 2019
- To enroll in a new version of the Public Health & YOU courses, please go to https://expand.iu.edu/browse/publichealth/publichealthandyou/professionaldevelopmentcertificate/prog...