Full course description
Course OverviewThis free course, Public Health & You: Epidemiology and Biostatistics, details each of the steps of the epidemiological method and teaches the fundamentals of interpreting biostatistical results.
- Part 3 of 5 towards earning the Professional Development Certificate in Public Health.
- May also be completed as an individual course.
- In order to earn a certificate of completion for this course, you must score 80% or higher on the Assessment.
There are no prerequisties for enrollment in this self-paced course.Click Here to Start
This course does not have required materials
How to Enroll
- In order to receive CEU credit, you must enroll the course.
- If you do not have an IU account, you must create a Guest Account to enroll in this course. Click here for instructions to enroll.
- If you have already enrolled in a course, you can access it by logging into expand.iu.edu.