Full course description
Course OverviewThis free course, Public Health & You: Environmental Health, defines environmental health and discusses risk assessment, emerging issues concerning environmental health, and factors that influence disease.
- Part 2 of 5 towards earning the Professional Development Certificate in Public Health.
- May also be completed as an individual course.
- In order to earn a certificate of completion for this course, you must score 80% or higher on the Assessment.
There are no prerequisites for enrollment in this self-paced course.Click Here to Start
This course does not have required materials
How to Enroll
- In order to receive CEU credit, you must enroll the course.
- If you do not have an IU account, you must create a Guest Account to enroll in this course. Click here for instructions to enroll.
- If you have already enrolled in a course, you can access it by logging into expand.iu.edu.