The Sustainability Solution: Proactive Approaches for Community Coalitions
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course is currently being updated and enrollment is temporarily closed. Please check back later to register for this course.
About the Training
Welcome to The Sustainability Solution: Proactive Approaches for Community Coalitions module! This is a self-paced, engaging, and dynamic course designed to provide a more in-depth understanding of the sustainability phase within the Strategic Prevention Framework. This course was developed by Prevention Insights with funding support from the Division of Mental Health and Addiction. This course is designed to reach a wide range of professions, including mental health, criminal justice, health care, education, law, substance treatment, social work, youth development, behavioral health, public health, faith, recovery, and others.
- Define and operationalize sustainment in terms of fiscal, capacity, and coalition infrastructure elements.
- Assess the extent to which the factors that promote sustainability are present within organizations.
- Conduct a gaps analysis of representative membership across community sectors.
- List multiple tactics for retaining coalition (or organization) members.
- Describe examples of sustainable systems change and its contribution to addressing long-term community outcomes.
- List factors that should be considered when prioritizing what strategies and programs should be sustained.
- Understand what comprises a diversified approach to sustainment.
- Develop a formal sustainment plan and targeted outcomes using an action plan format.
- Identify multiple fundraising ideas and strategies that can be applied locally.
- Describe multiple internet fundraising best practices and understand how to incorporate these elements into the organization’s online fundraising processes.
In order to receive a certificate of completion with Continuing Education Units (CEUs), you must enroll the course. Also, you must score 80% or higher on the end of course assessment. This course is not for credit with Indiana University.
The enrollment cost includes the certificate of completion with a Continuing Education Unit (CEU). If you do not need a CEU, you can enroll in the same free course in the Prevention Insights Training Portal.
Sign up for this course today!