Full course description
About the Training
Prevention Insights invites you to complete a self-study course on methamphetamine. This educational module has been designed for professionals and students in many fields, including healthcare, mental health, criminal justice/legal, education, substance abuse prevention, and public health.
By the end of this module, you will have completed the following objectives:
- Learn about the production of methamphetamine and methods of use
- Discover the history of methamphetamine
- Review the effects of use and long term abuse on the brain, body, and special populations
- Explore treatment options for methamphetamine use and abuse
- Identify national and state data relative to methamphetamine use
In order to receive a certificate of completion with Continuing Education Units (CEUs), you must enroll the course. Also, you must score 80% or higher on the end of course assessment. This course is not for credit with Indiana University.
The enrollment cost includes the certificate of completion with a Continuing Education Unit (CEU). If you do not need a CEU, you can enroll in the same free course in the Prevention Insights Training Portal.
Sign up for this course today!