Drug Overview: Methamphetamine
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course is currently being updated and enrollment is temporarily closed. Please check back later to register for this course.
About the Training
Prevention Insights invites you to complete a self-study course on methamphetamine. This educational module has been designed for professionals and students in many fields, including healthcare, mental health, criminal justice/legal, education, substance abuse prevention, and public health.
By the end of this module, you will have completed the following objectives:
- Learn about the production of methamphetamine and methods of use
- Discover the history of methamphetamine
- Review the effects of use and long term abuse on the brain, body, and special populations
- Explore treatment options for methamphetamine use and abuse
- Identify national and state data relative to methamphetamine use
In order to receive a certificate of completion with Continuing Education Units (CEUs), you must enroll the course. Also, you must score 80% or higher on the end of course assessment. This course is not for credit with Indiana University.
The enrollment cost includes the certificate of completion with a Continuing Education Unit (CEU). If you do not need a CEU, you can enroll in the same free course in the Prevention Insights Training Portal.
Sign up for this course today!