Drug Overview: Cocaine
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
This course is currently being updated and enrollment is temporarily closed. Please check back later to register for this course.
About the Training
Prevention Insights welcomes you to complete a self-study course of the substance cocaine. This educational module has been designed for professionals and students in many fields, including health care, mental health, justice/legal, education, substance abuse prevention, and public health.
By the end of this cocaine course, you will have completed the following objectives:
- Learn about cocaine and its methods of use
- Discover the history of cocaine
- Review the effects of use and long term abuse on the brain and body
- Define levels of use and signs of cocaine dependence
- Explore recovery and treatment options for cocaine use
- Identify national and state data relative to cocaine
In order to receive a certificate of completion with Continuing Education Units (CEUs), you must enroll the course. Also, you must score 80% or higher on the end of course assessment. This course is not for credit with Indiana University.
The enrollment cost includes the certificate of completion with a Continuing Education Unit (CEU). If you do not need a CEU, you can enroll in the same free course in the Prevention Insights Training Portal.
Sign up for this course today!