Full course description
Prevention Insights invites you to complete a self-study course on methamphetamine. This educational module has been designed for professionals and students in many fields, including healthcare, mental health, criminal justice/legal, education, substance abuse prevention, and public health.
By the end of this module, you will have completed the following objectives:
- Learn about the production of methamphetamine and methods of use
- Discover the history of methamphetamine
- Review the effects of use and long term abuse on the brain, body, and special populations
- Explore treatment options for methamphetamine use and abuse
- Identify national and state data relative to methamphetamine use
This course does not count as an IU credit hour. The content in this course and a participation certificate are available for free; however, if you would like a certificate of completion with a Continuing Education Unit (CEU), you will need to pay $15/CEU at the end of the course.
Adobe Flash Player is required for this course. For more information about using Flash at IU, please see the KB article on Adobe Flash Player.