Full course description
About This Webinar Series
The nine modules in this webinar series provide rigorous exposure to the key fundamental principles of causal inference in behavioral obesity research. A broad array of techniques and experience in applying those principles in research are addressed by experts in their fields.
Please take a look at the entire Webinar Series agenda.
Module 4: Randomized Controlled Experiments, Part II
- Identifying and Guarding Against Inferential Errors and Exaggerated Claims with Dr. Andrew Brown of Indiana University-Bloomington
- Practical Challenges: Measurement Error, Missing Data, Assumption Violations, Etc. with Dr. Carmen Tekwe of Indiana University-Bloomington
- Ethical Issues in RCEs with Dr. Theodore Kyle of ConscienHealth
- Procedural Elements: Trail Registration, Reporting Guidelines with Dr. Samuel Field of the Center for Open Science
- Large Simple Trials & Cluster Randomized Trials with Dr. Michael Oakes of the University of Minnesota
With Welcoming Remarks By...
Dean David B. Allison of Indiana University-Bloomington and Dr. Kevin Fontaine of the University of Alabama at Birmingham
Watch the Webinar
This webinar is open to the public. No registration required. To watch the webinar, please click the blue button below.Watch the Webinar