Full course description
About This Webinar Series
The nine modules in this webinar series provide rigorous exposure to the key fundamental principles of causal inference in behavioral obesity research. A broad array of techniques and experience in applying those principles in research are addressed by experts in their fields.
Please take a look at the entire Webinar Series agenda.
Module 3: Randomized Controlled Experiments, Part I
- Theory: Potential Outcomes with Dean David B. Allison of Indiana University-Bloomington
- Methods for Randomization (Including Cluster Randomization, Stratifies, Choice of Allocation Rations, Adaptive, Etc.) with Dr. Scarlett Bellamy of the University of Pennsylvania
- Power & Sample Size Calculation with Dr. Michael Oakes of the University of Minnesota
- Choice of Control Condition Based on Hypothesis and Anticipated Claims with Dr. Kevin Fontaine of the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Controlling for Expectancy and Not-Specific Effects with Dr. Jack Raglin of Indiana University-Bloomington
With Welcoming Remarks By...
Dean David B. Allison of Indiana University-Bloomington and Dr. Kevin Fontaine of the University of Alabama at Birmingham
Watch the Webinar
This webinar is open to the public. No registration required. To watch the webinar, please click the blue button below.Watch the Webinar