Full course description
About This Webinar Series
The eight modules in this webinar series provide rigorous exposure to key fundamental principles of the mathematical sciences in obesity research. A broad array of techniques and experience in applying those principles in research are addressed by experts in their fields.
Please take a look at the entire Webinar Series agenda.
Module 1: Outcomes in Obesity Randomized Controlled Trials (RCTs)
- Obesity and the Mathematical Sciences; Historical Overview with Dr. Steven Heymsfield of Pennington Biomedical Research Center
- Overview of extramural funding at NIH with Dr. Mike Lauer of National Institutes of Health
- Design and Interpretation of RCTs in Obesity with Dr. Lawrence Cheskin of George Mason University
- Missing Data in Randomized Clinical Trials with Dr. Elizabeth Stuart of Johns Hopkins University
- Cluster Randomized Trials with Dr. Michael Oakes of the University of Minnesota
With Welcoming Remarks By...
Dean David B. Allison of Indiana University-Bloomington and Dr. Andrew Brown of Indiana University-Bloomington
Watch the Webinar
This webinar is open to the public. No registration required. To watch the webinar, please click the blue button below.Watch the Webinar