Full course description
If you are considering the School of Public Health-Bloomington to further your education and jump-start your career, this test drive allows you to explore everything that the School of Public Health (SPH) has to offer. You can experience what it’s like to be an SPH student and see what real online SPH courses look like.
Whether you’re new to graduate education or simply new to IU, you probably have a lot of questions about the SPH online experience. This test drive gives you a taste of online learning and answers many of your questions. In it, you discover online courses you can take and explore the types of learning activities you can expect, the services you’ll enjoy, the technology and tools that will be available to you, and much more. You can also preview real online courses and gain first-hand experience with the different learning activities you’ll complete online.
By exploring this course, you will be able to:
- See examples of SPH online courses
- Identify how online coursework is assigned and assessed
- Utilize different online modalities for interacting with your peers and instructor
Course Previews Include
- Environmental Health: Foundational of Environmental Health
- Epidemiology: Intermediate Epidemiology
- Public Health Administration: Public Health Policy and Politics
- Parks & Recreation: Administrative Theory and Management Practices in Leisure Services
- Safety Management: Occupational Risk Management
Meet the Course Creators
This course was created through a collaboration between eLearning Design & Services and the School of Public Health-Bloomington Office of Online Education.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 812-855-6812.
How to Access
- If you do not already have an IU Guest Account, you must create one. You’ll find more information about creating an IU Guest Account here.
- After obtaining access to an IU Guest Account, come back to this page and click Login to enroll.