Full course description
This course introduces faculty (and any other grant-holders) to the basics of post-award management at the School of Public Health - Bloomington. Learn about what happens after you submit a proposal, what to expect when receiving an award, what your responsibilities as PI are, and what support is available to you. Find out where to get more information on Summary Statements and Research Performance Progress Reports, as well as who to turn to for questions about your awards.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the flow of post-award management at SPH-B.
- Know where to find information on reading NIH Summary Statements.
- Distinguish what your responsibilities are as PI of an award.
- Identify who to ask various questions.
- Locate tools to help you manage your grants.
- Understand additional financial incentives available to you.
- Finish out a grant with confidence.
Module topic includes:
- Module 1: Post-Award Management
Meet the Creators
This course is created by the Grant Administration Office at the School of Public Health-Bloomington in collaboration with the School of Public Health Office of Online Education.
For inquiries or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.