Full course description
This course introduces how to access and utilize the Grants Management Toolkit, or GMT, that is available to all faculty members at IU. This course will teach you what tools are available in GMT and how to make the most of them, including accessing advanced reports and exporting transaction lists. Learn how to view your grant account balance and budget overview at a glance or drill down for further details. Finally, access records of proposals, award documents, and more through GMT.
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Locate and navigate the Grants Management Toolkit (GMT) in One.IU.
- See overviews of all active grants, pending proposals, closed awards, and more.
- Review project and account balances and budgets in aggregate and in detail.
- Review and export details of transactions on your accounts.
- Access attachments, such as final proposals and award documents.
- Run reports on your grants, such as salary covered on grants in the past fiscal year.
- Know where to find more instructions or ask for additional help.
Module topics include:
- Module 1: Basic Navigation
- Module 2: Reviewing Your Projects
- Module 3: Other Tools
Meet the Creators
This course is created by the Grant Administration Office at the School of Public Health-Bloomington in collaboration with the School of Public Health Office of Online Education.
For inquiries or suggestions, please contact email@example.com.