Full course description
This is an introductory course designed to give high schools students a look at the study abroad opportunities at Indiana University. In this course, you will discover what kinds of programs are available, how to plan ahead, and how you can help fund your study abroad experience.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Navigate study abroad opportunities in both high school and college
- Start planning your study abroad experience
- Understand how to use financial aid for study abroad
Module Topics Include
- Benefit of Studying Abroad
- Planning and Preparation
- Study Abroad Resources
- Study Abroad at Indiana University
- IU Honors Program in Foreign Languages (High School Study Abroad)
Meet the Department
This course was created in collaboration by The IU Office of Overseas Study and The Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs. For inquiries, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on precollege programs visit IU Bloomington’s precollege website.
If you're interested in learning more about IU Bloomington, join our mailing list.