Full course description
In January 2021, the IUPUI Center for Translating Research Into Practice (TRIP) launched its monthly webinar speakers series. Each month, IUPUI Center for TRIP provides a forum for TRIP Scholars to present their translational research to a virtual audience during a 60-minute lunchtime webinar. Each webinar is interactive with opportunity at the end for attendees to ask the presenters questions and engage in thoughtful dialogue. The TRIP Conversation Series is facilitated by Stephan Viehweg, the Associate Director of the IUPUI Center for TRIP.
The monthly TRIP Scholar Conversations are scheduled on Friday afternoons, 12noon – 1:00 p.m. (EST), according to the online schedule. The presentations will generally occur towards the end of the month.
Intended value to learners include:
- Engaging webinars with opportunities to interact with the speakers.
- Access to local researchers/information.
- Opportunity to earn Continuing Education credits (.1 CEU per 1-hour event).
Module Topics Include
- Identifying solutions for managing employee work stress during the COVID-19 era and beyond.
- The Living Tradition: Pedagogy, Arts Learning, and Liberatory Praxis.
- When “good people” harass. Why they do it and why we let them.
Meet Your Hosts
Stephan Viehweg, Associate Director, Center for Translating Research Into Practice (TRIP).
Nouri M. McLucas, Program Coordinator, Center for Translating Research into Practice (TRIP).