Full course description
In our fast pace world we are bombarded with messages for goods and services. It can become overwhelming to the point we block them out. This course examines advertising and marketing in our harried world. We will look at personal attributes to become more effective about creating awareness about one’s company and to grow the business. Identifying tools and resources will help to make a difference in the ability to increase effectiveness and separate one from their competitors. Lastly, blending advertising and marketing can help distinguish a company in a frenzied messaged filled society.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Learn how to build and improve personal advertising and marketing skills.
- Identify the strengths and challenges for various types of campaigns.
- Develop an understanding for a competitors’ approach to advertising and marketing.
- Create potential strategies for advertising and marketing.
Module Topics Include
- Measurement and Bottom Line
- Guiding Principles and Culture of Business
- Key Factors and Seven Steps
- The Competition
- Marketing and Sales Plan
- Management Structure
Meet the Instructor
Dave Sanders has been enjoying the insurance industry and not for profit sector since 1980. He is an award winning insurance agent, sales manager and executive. He provides first hand skill development to sales people, insurance agencies, sales managers, corporations and organizations desiring process improvement, sales maximization and elimination of redundancies. Using his extensive field background, he has impacted multiple companies, agencies and organizations with his expertise in business operations, guerrilla marketing, training, curriculum development, licensing, compliance, Agribusiness, compensation, awards and recognition, sales and service.