Full course description
Brad Sutton, OD, FAAO
COPE Number and Category
- To cover several conditions that lead to true or presumed optic nerve head swelling.
- To emphasize the systemic ramifications of true or presumend optic nerve head swelling.
- To review the diagnosis and management of the following conditions involving true or presumed optic nerve head swelling
- Ischemic optic neuropathy
- Optic neuritis
- Optic nerve head drusen
- Compressive optic neuropathy
- Other conditions
Continuing Education Requirements
All Indiana University School of Optometry (IUSO) online continuing education is COPE approved.
Optometrists should be familiar with the number and type of continuing education credits - including online continuing education credit - that may be counted for licensure by their licensing board. Further information can be found below.
Indiana licensed optometrists can click here to familiarize themselves with the Indiana Optometry Board continuing education requirements.
Illinois licensed optometrists can click here to familiarize themselves with the Illinois Optometric Licensing and Disciplinary Board continuing education requirements.
Optometrists from other states and provinces can go the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry (ARBO) website to view CE requirements for all member regulatory boards.
Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org