Full course description
Course expires on 31 JUL 2022. All courses must be completed within 14 days of registration.
Brad Sutton, OD, FAAO
COPE Number and Category
- This course utilizes a number of patient case encounters to highlight varied and unusual pathological conditions.
- Disease processes discussed include
- Choroidal folds
- Leber’s hereditary optic neuropathy
- Multiple idiopathic pigment epithelial detachment syndrome
- Doyne’s honeycomb dystrophy
- Emulsified silicone oil
- Iris melanoma
- Other conditions as appropriate
Continuing Education Requirements
All Indiana University School of Optometry (IUSO) online continuing education is COPE approved.
Optometrists should be familiar with the number and type of continuing education credits - including online continuing education credit - that may be counted for licensure by their licensing board. Further information can be found below.
Indiana licensed optometrists can click here to familiarize themselves with the Indiana Optometry Board continuing education requirements.
Illinois licensed optometrists can click here to familiarize themselves with the Illinois Optometric Licensing and Disciplinary Board continuing education requirements.
Optometrists from other states and provinces can go the Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry (ARBO) website to view CE requirements for all member regulatory boards.
Please email questions to email@example.com