Visual Schedules: From Designing to Implementation is a Course
Visual Schedules: From Designing to Implementation
Time limit: 120 days
Full course description
In this module, you will learn about creating visual daily schedules, mini or activity schedules, and work systems, as well as how to use them across settings and ages.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and development process for schedules and work systems
- Recognize that such tools should relate to individual motivators identified through the assessment and goal development process
- Gain exposure to and experience in applying the knowledge and techniques introduced
Meet the Course Creators
HANDS in Autism® has emerged as a state-wide training and resource center making a significant impact in the lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other special needs as well as their families and caregivers. The evidence-based behavioral and educational practices at the core of the HANDS curriculum have had noted feasibility and practicality to providers and other stakeholders across educational, medical/clinical, and home/community settings.
Length: 1 hour
HANDS in Autism
Credit: Certificate of completion
How to Access
- If you do not already have an IU Guest Account, you must create one. You’ll find more information about creating an IU Guest Account here.
- After obtaining access to an IU Guest Account, come back to this page and click Login to enroll.