Foundations of Effective Goal Writing
Time limit: 120 days
Full course description
Do you cringe when needing to write goals? Is it a challenge to write goals that are individualized, meaningful, and useful in programming? Would it be helpful if goals written served to guide programming and outcomes? This course is perfect for you!
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate between terminology associated with goal-writing
- Explore the process of writing observable and attainable goals and observable, attainable, and measurable objectives
- Gain exposure to and experience in developing and implementing goals
Meet the Course Creators
HANDS in Autism® has emerged as a state-wide training and resource center making a significant impact in the lives of individuals with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other special needs as well as their families and caregivers. The evidence-based behavioral and educational practices at the core of the HANDS curriculum have had noted feasibility and practicality to providers and other stakeholders across educational, medical/clinical, and home/community settings.
How to Access
- If you do not already have an IU Guest Account, you must create one. You’ll find more information about creating an IU Guest Account here.
- After obtaining access to an IU Guest Account, come back to this page and click Login to enroll.