Full course description
In this training we will discuss what reporting environments there are, how these environments differ, which ones are the best for which reports, and how to request reports that are not currently offered as self-service in one of these environments.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Identify the reporting environments for Crimson data
- Navigate the reporting environments
- How to request ad-hoc reports
- Learn specifics on each report available
Module Topics Include
- Introduction to reporting environments
- Crimson Reporting
- Cream Reporting
- Reeher Reporting
- Other types of reporting
This course was put together by the IU CRM Advancement Training and Support Group in the Information Technology Department at the IU Foundation and IU Alumni Association.
For help, please contact Crimson Connect by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 812-856-2746.