Crimson 101 is a Course
Full course description
The Crimson 101 Training Course will provide a comprehensive overview of Indiana University’s alumni and donor system, Crimson. You will learn basic navigation of the system, new terminology, how to navigate a constituent profile as well as some tips and tricks to help you access data more quickly and effectively.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Access and navigate the Crimson system
- Search for constituents and their contact, giving, educational information
- Enter interactions on a constituent
- Updatr constituent information
Module Topics Include
- Accessing & Navigating Crimson
- Searching in Crimson
- Navigate a Constituent Record
- Education Records
- Enter an interation
- Communications & Contact Rules
- Revenue & Recognition
This course was put together by the IU CRM Advancement Training and Support Group in the Information Technology Department at the IU Foundation and IU Alumni Association.
For help, please contact Crimson Connect by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 812-856-2746.
Length: 1 hour
IU Foundation and IU Alumni Association
Audience: IU and IUF advancement staff, fiscal officers and administrative assistants