Full course description
In this training we will discuss what kind of data is in Crimson and how to keep it safe.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Know the type of data in Crimson
- Know the classification of data in Crimson
- Understand how to safely store Crimson data
- Understand how to safely transfer Crimson Data
- Understand how to safely delete Crimson Data
Module Topics Include
- Introduction to Crimson data
- IU Data Classifications
- Data Transfer
- Data Storage
- Data Retention
This course was put together by the IU Advancement Training and Support Team in the Information Technology Department at the IU Foundation and IU Alumni Association.
For help, please contact Crimson Connect by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 812-856-2746.