Full course description
This course will provide you with experiences, knowledge, and resources to help you better understand how to take initiative at work and be a leader amongst your peers. These are necessary skills to possess in order for you to move ahead in your field and contribute to the bigger picture of your organization's vision.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Identify situational leadership theories and strategies
- Create professional tools for leadership roles
- List behaviors that demonstrate initiative
Module Topics Include
- Different Leadership Styles
- Tools for Leading Meetings
- Showing Initiative in the Workplace
Meet the Course Creators
IU Online Career Services provides students with support and guidance in the following areas: exploring career services and the world of work; developing job search materials such as a resume, an ePDP, and a LinkedIn profile; and using proven techniques for conducting a successful job search.