Career Skills | Communication and Presentation is a Course
Career Skills | Communication and Presentation
Full course description
This course will provide you with experiences, knowledge, and resources to help you become an overall better communicator and a dynamic presenter. These are necessary skills to possess in order for you to represent yourself - and your organization - well.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- List strategies for positive communication
- Describe the methods of active listening
- Identify the features of powerful emails
Module Topics Include
- Becoming an Active Listener
- Constructing Powerful Emails
- Using Positive Communication Strategies
Meet the Course Creators
IU Online Career Services provides students with support and guidance in the following areas: exploring career services and the world of work; developing job search materials such as a resume, an ePDP, and a LinkedIn profile; and using proven techniques for conducting a successful job search.
Length: ~1 hour
IU Online Career Services