Full course description
IMPORTANT NOTE: IU faculty, staff, and students can access this course content at no cost with a valid IU username and passphrase.
(DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COURSE IF YOU ARE AN IU MEMBER.)
IU faculty, staff, and students: Learn more and enroll at no cost.
Premiere Pro is a professional video editing program that allows you to edit video from a number of different sources and publish edited videos to many different formats. In this training, you'll be creating a video highlighting a selection of different dances, and in the process you'll gain familiarity with the Premiere Pro interface and learn how to perform a number of different editing tasks.
Length: 2-4 hours totalLearning Objectives
- understand terminology used in video editing
- create, edit, and combine sequences
- edit and combine audio, video, and still images
- create titles and credits for videos
- publish a video to a format suitable for web use
- Use a mouse and keyboard
- Work with basic video editing programs, such as the video editor in Photos on Windows or iMovie on MacOS
This course is created and maintained by IT Training, a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.