Working with Mail Merge in Microsoft Office
Full course description
Help accessing courses on IU Expand (for IU and non-IU users)
About the Course
Mail merge isn’t just for letters and envelopes. Complete this course to see how the Mail Merge tool in Microsoft Office can save you time and effort on a variety of tasks, including sending email messages, creating name tags, and producing a sign.
- Create personalized letters, envelopes, and name tags
- Create personalized email messages with a filter
- Create personalized letters using a conditional statement
- Create and edit Microsoft Word documents
- Open and edit Microsoft Excel workbooks
- Work with Microsoft Outlook
Meet the Instructor
This course is created and maintained by IT Training, a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.