Full course description
IMPORTANT NOTE: IU faculty, staff, and students can access this course content at no cost with a valid IU username and passphrase.
(DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COURSE IF YOU ARE AN IU MEMBER.)
IU faculty, staff, and students: Learn more and enroll at no cost.
Length: 2-4 hours total
- Specify data validation criteria
- Modify data with functions
- Protect a worksheet
- Work with custom lists
- Convert a data range to a table and work with table features
- Sort and filter data
- Create a pivot table
- Link data between worksheets
- Work with multiple worksheets
- Compare workbooks
- Understand spreadsheet terminology
- Create and modify Excel spreadsheets
- Enter text or numeric data and formulas or functions
- Create named ranges
- Format worksheets
- Create simple charts
This course is part of a UITS IT Training Certificate Series. Get a 10% discount on the combined cost of all courses in this series when you enroll in the full series at one time. Learn more about the series and how to enroll.
This course is created and maintained by IT Training, a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.