Full course description
About the Course
Adobe Audition is a program that allows you to record and edit audio content that can then be exported for use on its own, or incorporated into other projects, such as videos. In this course, you'll be assembling a short podcast, and learning the basic functions of audio editing using Audition in the process.
- Record a short audio file
- Edit existing audio clips
- Work with multiple audio tracks at the same time
- Use effects and adjustments on audio clips
- Understand the differences between audio file types
- Export a completed audio project
- Use a mouse and keyboard
- Open and save files
- Navigate the interface of Adobe Creative Cloud programs
Meet the Instructor
This course is created and maintained by IT Training, a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.
This course is part of a UITS IT Training Certificate Series. Learn more about the series and how to enroll.