Full course description
About the Course
Queries enable you to retrieve, analyze, and manipulate data. Learn to create and modify queries on related tables and discover various types of queries. This course also covers advanced query functions such as aggregate totals and calculated expressions.
- Build relational queries and modify query properties
- Perform mathematical and text operations in a query
- Create parameter queries that allow you to supply criteria when run
- Summarize data using groups, calculated expressions, and aggregate totals
- Create Crosstab queries to summarize data
- Create and run Action queries to create, modify, and delete data
- Use Find Duplicates and Find Unmatched queries to locate data
- Understand database relationships
- Create one-to-many relationships
- Create simple relational queries
Meet the Instructor
This course is created and maintained by IT Training , a department of University Information Technology Services of Indiana University (IU). IT Training provides educational opportunities around technologies and software made available by IU. In an effort to expand the reach of IT Training's award-winning, high-quality content, this online series has been available to members of the IU community—and beyond. We hope you enjoy this learning experience.
This course is part of a UITS IT Training Certificate Series. Learn more about the series and how to enroll.