Full course description
Welcome to the Creating Research Posters course by UITS IT Training.
This course is split into three modules that will help you learn how to make research posters in your choice of design programs, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign.
What you will learn
- What a research poster is and why you might want to create one
- Print layout principles and how they relate to creating effective research posters
- How to create and lay out a poster in a number of different programs, including:
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- What needs to be taken into consideration when printing a poster on a plotter
- How to ensure your poster looks its best when printing