Full program description
Learn about the most recent research regarding best practices in inclusive prekindergarten. This six part webinar series will:
- describe the components of high quality, inclusive prekindergarten,
- provide evidence-based practices that support all children to achieve high outcomes and
- address the challenges to offering inclusive services.
A certificate of completion (for 1 contact hour) will be awarded for each of the six sections in the series.
How to Access
- Click on “Enroll”
- If you HAVE an IU Network ID or Guest Account: Login to Canvas with your IU Network ID or Guest Account.
If you DO NOT have an IU Network ID or Guest Account: Click on the “Create one now” link and complete the process as guided
- Click on the “Enroll in Course” button.