Employment Leadership Series
Full program description
Effective leaders and managers must possess many competencies. The online Leadership Training series includes five training courses focusing on improving and developing effective employment teams, designed for Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Provider leaders.
After completing the modules, you will be able to:
- Understand the characteristics of high-performing teams
- Employ strategies to strengthen working relationships
- Identify intersectionality and the importance of recognizing it
- Apply active listening in culturally meaningful ways
- Assess and improve team alignment
Course Topics Include
- Building Effective Teams
- Effective Collaboration
- Culturally Proficient Practices
- Effective Employment Teams and Alignment
Meet the Course Creators
The Center on Community Living and Careers is one of six centers at the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community, located at Indiana University. Each center addresses issues that confront people with disabilities and works with communities to welcome, value, and support the meaningful participation of people of all ages and abilities through research, education, and service.
Contact us at email@example.com.
How to Access
- If you do not already have an IU Guest Account, you must create one. You’ll find more information about creating an IU Guest Account here.
- After obtaining access to an IU Guest Account, come back to this page and click Login to enroll.