Full course description
Trip Authorization (TA) is the first part of the travel process, and depending on where you're headed, a requirement before booking travel. This course will get you up to speed on everything you need to know about pricing out a trip, completing a TA report, and ensuring your request is approved.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Describe when a Trip Authorization (TA) report is required.
- Gather the information required to complete a TA report.
- Submit a TA that includes hotel, airfare, and per diem.
- Track a submitted TA and determine its report status.
- Locate support resources related to TA.
Module Topics Include
- Technical Setup and course scope
- Getting to know Trip Authorization (TA)
- Before you start a TA
- Submit a TA report
- After TA submission
- Wrap-up & evaluation