Trip Authorization in Chrome River is a Course
Trip Authorization in Chrome River
Oct 31, 2022 - Jul 1, 2024
Full course description
Trip Authorization (TA) is the first part of the travel process, and depending on where you're headed, a requirement before booking travel. This course will get you up to speed on everything you need to know about pricing out a trip, completing a TA report, and ensuring your request is approved.
After completing this training, you will be able to:
- Describe when a Trip Authorization (TA) report is required.
- Gather the information required to complete a TA report.
- Submit a TA that includes hotel, airfare, and per diem.
- Track a submitted TA and determine its report status.
- Locate support resources related to TA.
Module Topics Include
- Technical Setup and course scope
- Getting to know Trip Authorization (TA)
- Before you start a TA
- Submit a TA report
- After TA submission
- Wrap-up & evaluation
Financial Training and Communications
Staff: Meet the Team
Length: 2 hours
Employee Services, Training, & Communication Department in the Office of the Executive Vice President of Finance & Administration (EVPFA)
Credit: Certificate of completion
Audience: Any employee (faculty or staff) who will book their own travel or travel on behalf of others.