Full course description
This event is co-sponsored by the Office of the Vice Provost for Research (OVPR) Proposal Development Services (PDS) and the Federal Relations Office and will be an opportunity to hear from both external experts from McAllister & Quinn, The Conafay Group, as well as internal experts from PDS about DoD funding.
Friday, November 1, 2019 | 9:00 - 10:30 AM | Oak Room IMU
The presentation will cover:
- The DoD funding landscape, an overview
- Current funding initiatives
- Strategies for approaching a quad chart
- Why DoD is interested in its targeted areas of research
- How to approach DoD grantsmanship
- Where to find support for putting together a DoD proposal on the Bloomington campus
Attendees also also invited to register for an optional one-on-one consultation with an external consultant from Washington, D.C. with extensive experience working with DoD.
These 20-minute appointments will be scheduled between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm, after the presentation. Sign-up here: https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8e8VO2LhDG5TYGx
Consultation participants must attend the workshop to be eligible for an individual appointment.
For inquiries regarding this event, contact: email@example.com