Full course description
This program includes ALL of the following:
- Lecture via online format.
- 16 hours of practical hands on training in the Student Activities Center.
- Test Vouchers ($350 value) included to take a 110 question multiple choice exam & a (1 on 1) hands on practical skill competency exam with a mock client.
- Work right after passing the exams with proof of CPR/AED which awards you the Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer credential.
- Bonus - Get a Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer by completing an employer mentored 30-hour internship at approved area health clubs.
- 200 page detailed student workbook.
- Free online student study page with bonus quizzes.
Career Enhancing Benefits:
- Master the skill competencies under the watchful eye of a professional faculty member.
- The industry’s only field internship to walk you into jobs.
- Digital badge of distinction to verify your credential through social media.
- A student study page with FREE study tools.
- Face-to-face learning extended over six sessions. (No weekend warrior courses in a hotel with W.I.T.S.)
This class will be delivered in our new Hybrid format.
Lectures online, Complete labs at the SAC!
You will have the option of obtaining:
- Level 1 (Pass both Written Exam & Practical Skills Exam-Test Vouchers Included)
- Level 2 (Obtain a Level 1 CPT & Complete the 30 Hour Internship) certification.
This challenging course is for candidates wanting CONVENIENT ONLINE information with in-depth instruction for the lecture portion of the class along with the hands-on practical labs (in the SAC) to understand how it all comes together.
Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer
- Get the Entire online lecture program for the Certified Personal Trainer course all in one place.
- Lecture portion of the program is AT YOUR OWN PACE.
- Includes test vouchers ($350 savings)
- Get ALL 16 hours of LIVE practical instruction from a veteran trainer providing hands on practical labs (in the SAC).
- Role play with fellow students on all key aspects of assessing clients, proper exercise analysis, program design and more.
- Level 1 Certification is now NCCA accredited!
Level 2 Certified Personal Trainer
Add with our help the employer internship hours required by spending 30 hours in the field with a direct pathway to employment.
Paperwork and direction on taking this advanced step to qualify are assisted by W.I.T.S. at no extra cost.
*Textbook is required and not included in course fees. * Call to order and start reading immediately 888-330-9587 (Order Book Here).
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the program, please contact Mike Mancini at email@example.com or (574) 520-4415. There is still time to register!
Saturdays,October 5 – November 2 (no class 11/9 by week), 2019
Classes held on 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2 No Class 11/9/19)
National Certification Testing 11/16 (Test vouchers included)
Lecture – Hybrid/online
Practical – 10am-1pm – Student Activities Center IU South Bend
What is Hybrid? W.I.T.S. combined the ever important LIVE “hands on practical skills” of being a personal trainer with a special video lecture enhanced core knowledge online course that you can do at home or anywhere!!