Full program description
This series is intended for managers and supervisors only.
This is a two-semester (Fall/Spring) training series designed for employees who are currently in a supervisor or management role. Participants must complete eight (8) training sessions (each 3 hours long 9:00 am – 12:00 pm), class meets on Wednesdays once a month from September through April.
- Communication and Leadership
- Coaching for High Performance
- Personnel Policies
- Situational Leadership
- Analyzing Performance Problems
- Managing Conflict
- Corrective Action/Grievance Handling
- Creating a Motivating Environment.
Questions, contact Wendy Cornwell 812.855.9674 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Offered by IU Human Resources (HR)