Full course description
In our environment, we have an ever increasing number of projects. Each project seems to be a top priority and each top priority project seems to have a critical deadline. No wonder it is difficult, even nerve-wracking, to determine what to do, when, and in which order.
In this training class, you will learn and practice:
- How to know what to do when everything is important;
- How to handle multiple priorities;
- How to identify and cut out time-wasting activities;
- How to organize for efficiency and effectiveness; and
- How to handle the pressures of juggling people, paper, and priorities.
Offered by IU Human Resources (HR)