Full course description
Customer service is a component of everyone’s job, whether external or internal customers. Excellence is the intangible that sets you apart. Cultivating a service minded attitude and finding purpose in the work that you do are key to creating a culture of excellent customer service.
Participants in this workshop will gain an understanding of how to cultivate excellent customer service through finding purpose in their work. This course will help you identify:
- The difference between service and excellence.
- Who your customer is, their characteristics and how to deal with difficult customers.
- What excellent service-minded attitude means and how to cultivate it.
- Why finding purpose is important to providing excellent customer service.
- How to find purpose in your work.
IUHR Organization Development (OD) Consultant
Offered by IU Human Resources