Full course description
This is a 3 hour class. When we communicate and engage in dialogue, how often do we take the time to be truly present to what is behind and within our communication? In this workshop, we will explore the concept of being conscious and aware of why and what we are communicating.
We will discover how to communicate consciously through use of a variety of techniques, such as:
- Bringing intention, attention, and reflection to what we are doing;
- Engaging with total awareness;
- Using silence to create space for contemplation;
- Using creativity and imagination to enhance communication; and
- Being mindful about the language we use and why.
Offered by IU Human Resources (HR)