Full course description
This course is an awareness level training program for departments, supervisors and employees that own, operate, and/or maintain skid steer loaders in compliance with the IU Heavy Equipment and Vehicle Safety Program and OSHA 29 CFR 1926.602 and 29 CFR 1926.651.
This training is intended for Indiana University community members only. If you need to complete this training as a guest user, you may request access to the course at email@example.com.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Identify proper and safe practices for skid steer loader operation
- Pass the quiz
Module Topics Include
- What is a Skid Steer Loader
- Operator Responsibilities
- Pre-Inspections and Function Tests
- General Operating Procedures and Safety Practices
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Types of Accidents and How to Avoid Them
IU Environmental Health and Safety