Full course description
This course is to train supervisors and employees on proper standard procedures for using portable ladders in compliance with IU portable ladder safety program and OSHA 29 CFR 1910.25 & 19110.26.
This training is intended for Indiana University community members only. If you need to complete this training as a guest user, you may request access to the course at email@example.com.
After completing the module, you will be able to:
- Know the proper and safe use and storage of portable ladders
- Pass the quiz
Module Topics Include
- Ladder types and selection
- Ladder inspection and repairs
- Ladder storage and transport
- Ladder setup and securement
- Ladder usage
IU Environmental Health and Safety